Our LLC formation service includes everything you need to file, form and operate a Nevada Limited Liability Company. Rates on this page apply to LLC formations in Nevada. Here are some of the features included in our standard service. - - - Add optional upgrades as desired.
We deliver the prepared Articles of Organization with indemnification clauses and Certificate of Registered Agent's Acceptance to your email address within minutes.
Return the signed documentation and we will register the entity with the Secretary of State in Carson City.
All applications are submitted directly to the Commercial Recording Division of the Secretary of State in Carson City for fastest proocessing times possible.
Before we file the Articles, we run an entity name search with the Secretary of State to check for conflicts with your LLC's name.
Your company's name cannot conflict with other entitities registered with the Secretary of State.
We file all LLCs in person within 2-3 days (not weeks).
Use our Rush filing option and we'll file the LLC today.
We file 2 to 3 times per day to keep processing times at a minimum so the Limited Liability Company will start protecting your assets.
As soon as the Secretary of State has registered the entity, we send the Limited Liability Company Charter and approved Articles to you by email.
So you have proof of incorporation and can open the company's bank account.
We'll send the Charter, Member's Organizational Action, Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement and compliance Documentation at the same time.
We include a comprehensive Nevada Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement with our standard service at no cost.
The document will be custom prepared pursuant to Nevada Limited Liability Company Act and according to the parameters you set in the LLC Questionaire form.
Here are some of the issues addressed in your Limited Liability Company's Operating Agreement
(2) admission of members;
(3) frequency of distributions to owners;
(4) capital contributions and additional contributions;
(5) management of the company;
(6) frequency of meetings and how they can be called;
(7) fiduciary duties;
(8) maintenance of and inspection rights to accounting records;
(9) restrictions on rights of expelled members;
(10) purchasing of life insurance by the company on members;
(11) draws by members;
(12) rights of assignees to participate in the management of the business and affairs of the company;
(13) consequences of failure of a member to make a promised capital contribution when due;
(14) when and how members may sell or transfer their interest;
(15) Right of First Refusal of members to acquire a selling member's interest;
(16) rights of members in the event of death, disability, legal separation or divorce of another member;
(17) management rights of married members' spouses;
(18) marital property rights of married members' spouses.
(1) transferability of membership interests;
Amendments to the Operating Agreement, while seldom requested, are made at no charge and will not affect pricing. If you want to modify the document, just request the change within 30 days.
Because Nevada law requires LLCs to file with the Secretary of State certain information on an ongoing basis, we complete and provide the requisite List of Managers and Members for you and include a Federal EIN application with the company's organizational documents.