Our LLC formation service includes everything you need to file, form and operate a Limited Liability Company in California. Rates on this page apply to California LLC formations. Here are some of the features included in our standard service. - - - Add optional upgrades as desired.
We prepare the Articles of Organization including indemnification clauses and send the documentation to your email address within minutes.
No Shipping Charges, No Delay. We submit the LLC in person, over-the-counter to the Secretary of State in Sacramento.
Before we file the Articles, we run an entity name search with the Secretary of State to check for conflicts with your LLC's name.
Your company's name cannot conflict with any other LLC, or Limited Partnership filed with the California Secretary of State.
We file all LLCs in person within 2-3 days (not weeks) and pay the State's Priority handling fees to reduce the Secretary of State "turn-around" time from weeks to a few days.
This keeps processing time frames to a minimum so the Limited Liability Company will start protecting your assets.
Use our Rush filing option and have your LLC filed today.
As soon as the Secretary of State has registered the entity, we retrieve the approved Articles and can send you by email a digital copy of the approved Articles and Secretary of State entity number so you have proof of formation and can open the company's bank account.
We'll send the Member's Organizational Action, Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement and compliance Documentation at the same time.
We include a comprehensive California Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement with our standard service at no cost.
The document will be custom prepared pursuant to California law and according to the parameters you provide in the LLC Questionaire form. Check out some of the issues addressed in your
Limited Liability Company's Operating Agreement
(2) admission of members;
(3) frequency of distributions to owners;
(4) capital contributions and additional contributions;
(5) management of the company;
(6) frequency of meetings and how they can be called;
(7) fiduciary duties;
(8) maintenance of and inspection rights to accounting records;
(9) restrictions on rights of expelled members;
(10) purchasing of life insurance by the company on members;
(11) draws by members;
(12) rights of assignees to participate in the management of the business and affairs of the company;
(13) consequences of failure of a member to make a promised capital contribution when due;
(14) when and how members may sell or transfer their interest;
(15) Right of First Refusal of members to acquire a selling member's interest;
(16) rights of members in the event of death, disability, legal separation or divorce of another member;
(17) management rights of married members' spouses;
(18) marital property rights of married members' spouses.
(1) transferability of membership interests;
Amendments to the Operating Agreement, while seldom requested, are made at no charge and will not affect pricing. If you want to modify the document, just request the change within 30 days.
Because California law requires limited liability companies to file with the California Secretary of State certain information on an ongoing basis, we complete and provide the requisite Statement of Information for you and include a Federal EIN application with the company's organizational documents.
Federal Employment Identification Number (EIN) Application is included.